• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A new season

awebbf5

VIP Member
Had to work tonight so watching it now. Came to see how the game day thread looked but apparently we are missing alot of members. Anyone heard from Dru?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Also I notice no E-94. Anyway, the offense look good (New Mexico State but still a step in the right direction after two years). Both QBs looked great, RBs looked good, WRs are OK, and O-Line needs improvement. I hope the D is fixed by Kentucky or at least by UT and their 59 points against Bowling Green. Also to point out UK and UT allowed 30 plus points against their competition. I know some guys were missing. Let's see what happens against East Carolina and Mac should make a decision on which QB to start before Kentucky.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I had to work this weekend (military duty), but I watched the replay of the game. The stats and game flow look very similar to last year's Eastern Michigan game, so I will reserve my excitement for later. It was good to see 90,000+ were in attendance.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
The team should be fine against Kentucky and Tennessee because they allowed 30 plus points against their opponents and UGA allowed their opponents QB to throw for 23-29 206 yards and two TDs.

DocZaius

Gator Fan
The good news is that the team did everything that could be expected. It was, however, only New Mexico State - not a real test by any stretch of the imagination.

It was nice to see so many skill players get their hands on the ball. 3 quarterbacks (who the hell is Josh Grady?), 14 different receivers, 5 different running backs, etc. Seems like there was a cohesive game plan.

Escambia94

Any game plan would look cohesive against New Mexico State. ECU scares me because their offense lit up a better defense eight months ago to the tune of almost 600 yards. They have a different quarterback and receiver, but they return a lot of players who know Florida's weaknesses. This defense is not as good as last year, but it runs a similar scheme and ECU will exploit that. I hope Coach Collins learned from game one against New Mexico State how to stop explosive plays, especially consecutive ones.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Any game plan would look cohesive against New Mexico State. ECU scares me because their offense lit up a better defense eight months ago to the tune of almost 600 yards. They have a different quarterback and receiver, but they return a lot of players who know Florida's weaknesses. This defense is not as good as last year, but it runs a similar scheme and ECU will exploit that. I hope Coach Collins learned from game one against New Mexico State how to stop explosive plays, especially consecutive ones.

I'm hoping for a shootout or the D steps up.

Escambia94

We need that 2nd half D that held NMSU to -1 yards, not that D that surrendered 200 yards to a nobody team in the 1st half, and definitely not the one that surrendered almost 600 yards to ECU eight months ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema