• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

88 Days to Gator Football

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Sorry this one is late. I need to find a way to automate these like I do with my Wordpress blog.
#88 – Wilber Marshall, LB (1980-83)

Wilber Buddyhia Marshall of Titusville, FL is the fifth inductee into the Gator Ring of Honor at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. He also played on two Super Bowl teams, the 1985 Bears in Super Bowl XX and the 1991 Washington Redskinsin Super Bowl XXVI.

After being a Parade All-American at Astronaut High School, Wilber went on to play linebacker under Charley Pell from 1980 to 1983. Those were the good ol’ days when Florida had a ferocious defense that produced several NFL players. He finished his college career with 343 tackles (9th all-time), 58 TFL, 23 QB sacks (5th all-time). He was first-team All-SEC all three years he played, and was a two-time consensus All-American his last two years. He was ABC Sports National Defensive Player of the Year in 1983, and first-team Team of the Century in addition to being named as a Gator Great. Wilber’s reputation also earned him a spot in the College Football Hall of Fame in 2008.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema