• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2014 Florida media guide

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Here are the front cover and inside cover
Bsg5p_mCAAAAJcw.png

Bsg6s7KCIAIgJmh.png

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm watching the live coverage of SEC Media Days, and Will Muschamp has just completed his opening remarks. Aside from his wry comments anticipating "all the 'hot seat talk' 'bout to come my way here" (and sure enough, it came up in the very first Q), I think it's clear that he is genuinely upbeat about his team coming in--"In terms of depth and talent this is the most complete team we've had since I got here"...This matches my own impressions AND the analyses of the "media insiders" on hand leading up to his appearance here on the SEC-Network. OK, "upbeat" is what you expect from every one of the coaches here, but I like the way he's taking it all head on, with a kind of diffident confidence and frankness that overall says "We're gonna be good, we're gonna get better and better, and we all just can't wait to get to it..." Only "bad" part is that, despite the poor 2013 season, we're not likely to sneak up on anybody this time around, but all in all I'd rather have that "talent and depth" than have to have everything go our way and a bunch of guys play above expectation to get this thing turned around. He knows, as we know, that it's pretty cut and dry now: They get it right, HE gets it right, and we are there at the center of things (the SEC East race for sure, and maybe the national picture as well) come November, or it likely ain't the "hot seat" but the "ejection seat" he'll be feeling underneath him. So be it. No use him OR us wringing our hands about it anymore...Either we are a whole lot better, the team AND the fans psyched and having fun right 'til the end, or it's likely time to turn the page in any event. At a certain point, it isn't MORE pressure anymore, but rather a strange kind of bust-the-barrier freedom, where y'all just go for it, as individuals and as a team, and success starts more and more to feed on itself, strengthen, intensify , buoy you up higher and higher from below, rather than weigh heavy and push you down. That's what we're all looking for now, and I'm getting the distinct impression that at the very least our coach is feeling it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema